Infertility Consultation

We met with a doctor to start the testing process. She said that two years of TTC was long enough to meet with a specialist.

She said the specialist would want to see results from an ultrasound (which had already been done), blood tests, and a hysterosalpingogram (HSG). They would also want to make sure male factor infertility was not a cause. I had the blood tests done right away.